The classes will be held for the following subjects (for both Offline & Live Online Classes):
CPC, CR.P.C, EVIDENCE, CONSTITUTIONAL LAW, ADMINISTRATIVE LAW & INDIAN POLITY, IPC, FAMILY LAW, SPECIFIC RELIEF ACT, LIMITATION ACT, LAW OF TORT, JURISPRUDENCE, LAW OF CONTRACT, SALE OF GOODS ACT, PARTNERSHIP ACT, TPA, NEGOTIABLE INSTRUMENTS ACT, ARBITRATION ACT, REGISTRATION ACT, TRUST, EASEMENT & EQUITY, UPZA & Other Local Acts for UP & DELHI RENT CONTROL ACT. AND LOCAL ACTS OF H.P., M.P., CHHATISGARH, RAJASTHAN, HARYANA & PUNJAB, J&K (For the Local Acts special extra classes will be organized). CUSTOMARY LAW OF HARYANA & PUNJAB.
ESSAY WRITING, GENERAL STUDIES SUBJECTS-i.e. INDIAN HISTORY, ECONOMY GEOGRAPHY, SCIENCE & TECH, CURRENT AFFAIRS & CURRENT LEGAL DEVELOPMENTS.Meticulously prepared detailed study material & Latest & Landmark cases will be provided on these subjects (Main Subjects).
Subject wise faculties are as follows (for both Offline & Live Online Classes):
- Rahul Sir- IPC, CPC, CR.P.C., Evidence, Constitution (Fundamentals), Limitation Act, Jurisprudence.
- Nidhi Madam- Hindu Law, Muslim Law, Tort, Sales of Goods Act, Partnership Act, Administrative Law.
- Goma Madam- Contract, Indemnity, Guarantee, Bailment and Pledge & Agency, SRA, Administrative Law.
- Neeraj Sir- Arbitration, Registration, NI Act, TPA, Polity, Trust, Easement and Equity & Local Acts.
- Tripathi Sir- Current Affairs, Essay.
- Mr. Bharat Chugh- Occasional special orientation lectures (his class will be organized as per his availability)
- For current affairs- A current affairs magazine will be provided free of cost every month and there will be fortnightly classes on latest current affairs and latest legal issues.
- For G.S. Classes there is a team of 4 specialised teachers.
- For Essay there will be a specialist teacher to teach Essay writing skills. Several (more than 100) model essays will also be supplied to the Students.
- For translation and English, Hindi, Précis writing, hundreds of practice papers will be provided in the form of handouts & Practice test papers.
- For G.S. ,Current affairs & Law, there will be regular objective and subjective tests.
- Students can also avail the facility of individualised objective/Subjective test papers at the office.
- Their can be occasional combined special lectures for all batches.