The classes will be held for the following subjects (for both Offline & Live Online Classes):
CPC, CR.P.C, EVIDENCE, CONSTITUTIONAL LAW, ADMINISTRATIVE LAW & INDIAN POLITY, IPC, FAMILY LAW, SPECIFIC RELIEF ACT, LIMITATION ACT, LAW OF TORT, JURISPRUDENCE, LAW OF CONTRACT, SALE OF GOODS ACT, PARTNERSHIP ACT, TPA, NEGOTIABLE INSTRUMENTS ACT, ARBITRATION ACT, REGISTRATION ACT, TRUST, EASEMENT & EQUITY, UPZA & Other Local/Special Acts for UP & DELHI RENT CONTROL ACT. AND LOCAL/SPECIAL ACTS OF H.P., M.P., CHHATISGARH, RAJASTHAN, HARYANA & PUNJAB, J&K (For the Local Special Acts extra classes will be organized). CUSTOMARY LAW OF HARYANA & PUNJAB, The Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008,The Commercial Courts Act, 2015, The New Delhi Municipal Council Act, 1994, The Delhi Municipal Corporation Act, 1957 The Trade Marks Act, 1999 and The Copyright Act, 1957.
GENERAL STUDIES SUBJECTS-i.e. INDIAN HISTORY, ECONOMY GEOGRAPHY, SCIENCE & TECH. Meticulously prepared detailed study material & Latest & Landmark cases will be provided on these subjects (Only on Main Subjects).
Subject wise faculties are as follows (for both Offline & Live Online Classes):
- Rahul Sir- IPC, CPC, CR.P.C., Evidence, Constitution (Fundamentals), Limitation Act, Jurisprudence.
- Nidhi Madam- Hindu Law, Muslim Law, Tort, Sales of Goods Act, Partnership Act.
- Goma Madam- Contract, Indemnity, Guarantee, Bailment and Pledge & Agency, SRA, Administrative Law, Judgment Writing (civil & criminal), Pleadings, Charge Framing, Temporary Injunction etc.
- Neeraj Sir- Arbitration, Registration, NI Act, TPA, Polity, Trust, Easement and Equity & Local / Special Acts.
- For current affairs- A current affairs magazine will be provided free of cost every month.
- For G.S. Classes there is a team of 4 specialised teachers.
- For Essay several model essays will also be supplied to the Students.
- For translation and English, Hindi, Précis writing, hundreds of practice papers will be provided in the form of handouts & Practice test papers.
- For G.S. ,Current affairs & Law, there will be regular objective and subjective tests.
- Their can be occasional combined special lectures for all batches.
- The teachers of various subjects may be changed if such a need arises.